Dressup Girl Dressup Girl

another dress up game

the graphics could be better
clothes could be better.
backgound needs work
could use some music.
perplexing, why did you even bother with a secret when you could of spend more time on the actual game?

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Good stuff from the master.

Well, first the good, looks amazing, as expected coming from mindchamber; loves the sounds/music, was amazing, and i had headphones on, games play was rock solid which pleased me to no end, as for complaints, i sadly have one, i didnt like the fact that the boss could go out of bounds in the arena and i couldn't, not a major gripe, not even enough for me to change how much fun it was to beat his ass down.
Loved it and will be putting it in my favorites.
Thank you mister Mindchamber.

Block Drop Block Drop

prefection.

This game is perfection, everything a flash game should be, beatiful in the graphic's, great sound, amazing game play. really not a thing that is wrong with it.

HighRoller HighRoller

Review.

Well well, another game with a ball rolling, but what do we have here? oh pretty... oh where was i, in the middle of a review you say? lets carry on, from what i did play it was beautiful all the way, but after my ball started rolling [epically on the tutorial level] it was all frustrating i tried to read what all the tiles said, but it was so hard not to just go flying off the board wile i was reading, after about the 4 help tile, i was ready to quit, but no, i decided to carry on, to make a good review. as for the rest of the game, the music fit the game and the graphics were good. but he ball didnt roll like i think it should of and was rather frustrating, i know i know, you said it was hard, but still.

DW - 3 out of 10

Doctor Trickle Doctor Trickle

Review.

Same as the simple lumines and bejeweled formula, so we know it works, but for this version of it, i cant help but say its to easy with only two colors to use, you need more, some where round 4 at least. to keep the challenge up and my interest peaked.

Graphics - 8 - really good for what is here

Sound - 5 - good but got annoying really fast

Final verdict - good in theory and in concept , just needs more colors to keep the challenge up.

Gravitee Golf Gravitee Golf

Review.

some instructions would be nice, since i couldn't figure out how to do anything, i have to grade you on what i did see/hear. which wasn't much.

Graphics - 1 - you had a normal star background that didnt do anything.

Sound - 0 - there is none,

Final verdict - try again, add instructions, add a game, just like, add stuff ya know?

Flea Flea

Amazing

omg, how cool, love the "flying flea" too.
just hated the fact that all the stages aint on newgrounds, but it gave me a passworld to get to that stage on the new site so i for gave it for that.
great idea near perfect pulling it off.

Motion, Shape and Guides Motion, Shape and Guides

why oh why

Why is it labeled a game when its a movie?
besides that i expected to PLAY IT.

The Halo Quiz! The Halo Quiz!

HALO

your txt at time was a bitch to read.

The NERD Quiz! The NERD Quiz!

Great

i feel the nerd juices flowing, got a 44 myself, haha, do another on, and next time, tell us the highest you can get and the lowest [-8?]

FjoergynGold responds:

The lowest is somthing arround -50, and the highest is 98 :)
A sequel is definatly coming, just after I finish my current project.