Wade Hates Me Wade Hates Me

normal spam.

bad animation, more frames help that
i didnt like the voice, being all robot like and what not, thats not, really my thing.
theirs not really a point about wade hating you in the video, so you need a better story next time. maybe something other then spam next time, you have the skills to do way better stuff.

A message from God andSon A message from God andSon

what we have here....

is a flash with no redeeming quality's.
no story, bad graphics, horrid music.
we know you can do better
and why didnt you bother to put this under spam?

pankclaw responds:

Hey there's no need too be rude, i wasted 45 minutes on this show some respect.

[FF] Oliver Oken's Dance [FF] Oliver Oken's Dance

man of small words.

pros:
you had more then 2 frames of animation
its in color.
cons:
no story or point.
bad animation

perplexing:
just, why do you want to spam?

but hey keep at it, you can always do better.

Dressup Girl Dressup Girl

another dress up game

the graphics could be better
clothes could be better.
backgound needs work
could use some music.
perplexing, why did you even bother with a secret when you could of spend more time on the actual game?

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Good stuff from the master.

Well, first the good, looks amazing, as expected coming from mindchamber; loves the sounds/music, was amazing, and i had headphones on, games play was rock solid which pleased me to no end, as for complaints, i sadly have one, i didnt like the fact that the boss could go out of bounds in the arena and i couldn't, not a major gripe, not even enough for me to change how much fun it was to beat his ass down.
Loved it and will be putting it in my favorites.
Thank you mister Mindchamber.

Block Drop Block Drop

prefection.

This game is perfection, everything a flash game should be, beatiful in the graphic's, great sound, amazing game play. really not a thing that is wrong with it.

Spiriax: Second Ocean Spiriax: Second Ocean

Awesome,

Its not very offten i find great music on here, but this one blew me away, great work.

Spiriax responds:

Nice!! I'm really glad you liked it!
But this song lacks some things, I will make even better songs for ya soon! =D

Colourful monster Colourful monster

reminds me of graffiti

it reminds me of a graffiti piece you might see on a subway car or a bus,
or something you would see triped out on acid x.x
you wouldnt happen to be a tagger now would you?

Sony Ericsson Sony Ericsson

great

well i like the piece but i will offer some constrictive criticism.

first up, your dj looks fake, i mean, im a dj and i work with a few of them and they look nothing like this,
another thing you have to think about is how much is going on in your art, you cant have to much that keeps attention from what your trying to sell, be it a tv ad or billboard, you want to make it pop but at the same time get what your selling across.
i dont mean to nag, and i really like your piece, so, yeah, haha

Miren2k responds:

lmao what do you mean by he looks fake?? I don't understand =S

My inspiration for the style of having lots of things around comes from some adverts i've seen on TV and magazines with things popping out of the sides of the main object etc..

I thought making sure the boldest most single colour being orange would make the phone pop up as one of the early objects you notice in the photo, does it work?